7.27.2013

*The Jewelry Wars* and an Auction

Hi Friends!

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all. Two months ago, I was introduced to this new Facebook page called The Jewelry Wars. Each month there is a new theme and entrants compete in the blind competition for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Well, I decided to enter this month. :) 

This was my entry for the July Battle:



EastEvelyn Square's entry for July 2013's Jewelry Wars.


I am SO glad I entered. I won first place! :) Now, as exciting as it is to win, the thing that I'm enjoying most out of The Jewelry Wars is that I'm constantly meeting other artists and business owners. It's quite fun, being involved in this community. I would love it if you would pop on over and check out The Jewelry Wars page. Maybe you would like to enter August's competition? :)

If anyone is interested in participating, let me just say that there have been some great prizes. This month, for first place, The Jewelry Wars gave Ad space, a spotlight on their blog, and a custom tool pouch by one of their sponsors, Sew Anna Button Designs.

If you're curious to see what the Winner's Spotlight on The Jewelry Wars blog is all about, then I invite you to swing by and read my interview.

Over this weekend, I plan to work on set up to auction off the above jewelry set beginning Monday. Watch your news feeds for updates from EastEvelyn Square so you don't miss out on the beginning of the auction! 

 Everyone have a wonderful weekend! I'll type at ya soon! :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips