7.29.2013

Auction Time!

Good Morning Friends!

I would like to announce my very first auction!

In my last post, I mentioned that I entered The Jewelry Wars July Competition. It was so exciting to see everyone's jewelry and MAD SKILLS. There are so many great jewelry designers out there! Check out the pieces that Mune Studios and Silver Swan Creations made!

And if you missed my last post, here is the photo of what I made for the competition:

The Jewelery Wars July Competition: Submission from EastEvelyn Square

This is the jewelry set that I am auctioning today through Friday, August 2, 2013.

Bidding ends at 11:59 pm EST. The starting bid is $30.00 (USD) and bid increments are $1.00 (USD). Shipping in the US is $5.00 (USD) and International Shipping is $8.00 (USD). At this time, I am only accepting payments via PayPal. 

The above photo and close ups of that photo will be be shared on my Facebook Page

Please bid only on the image with this photo. Do not bid on the close up images. 

I will announce the winning bid on Saturday, August 3, 2013 in the evening and will send the winning bidder a private message in Facebook with a request for their email address. Once I receive your email address, I will have an invoice emailed to you within 24 hours. Please pay the invoice within 24 hours of receiving it or I will move on to the next highest bidder. 

As always, I love to hear from each of you and if you have any comments/feedback/suggestions about this auction or future auctions please let me know here on the blog! I would love to make higher end pieces and sets like this again to auction off. :)

Thank you to everyone who voted and to everyone who supports my Facebook page! You gals and guys rock!

Type at ya later! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips