2.17.2013

February's Scarf/Cowl Thingy

Call it what you wanna call it, but here it is! It feels like it took me forever to finish this scarf. Not because the stitches were difficult (half-double crochet throughout). Not because I couldn't figure out what colors to use (Thank you to my Facebook fans! I love the combination!). No. It was because I was in pursuit of the "perfect" button. Did I find it? I'm not sure. I'll let you be the judge. :)






I'm happy with how it turned out. Especially since this is the first time I've crocheted a scarf like this. I'm pretty sure I'll be making more similar to this style in the future. What kind of scarves do you like? Have you ever crocheted/knitted one for yourself or someone else? Would you do it again? Please share in the comments section. I would love to hear about it!

Hope you all are having a fabulous February so far! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips